Hand Painted Shells
These exquisite Irish shells have natural textures and patterns with blush coral colours. The back of the shell has been hand painted in an abstract Jackson Pollock style... by Irish Artist Helen Hughes.
Brighten up somebody's day by sending them an organic eco-friendly Irish seashell.
Or simply treat yourself to a unique eco friendly art piece for your home.
Choose from 3 Colors:
1) Natural (earth tones)
* Celtic shell from the Irish Sea
* Natural textures formed from the sea.
* Cleaned with natural products (no bleach).
* Approx size: 8x9cm
* Choose from 3 colors that would suit any occasion.
* Sustainable gifts
1) NATURAL (Earth Tones) - perfect for bathroom decor or to add that natural earth feel to any room in the home.
2) BLUE - perfect gifts for new born babies. Wall hangings for nursery decor etc.
3) PINK - perfect gifts for him/her. Modern Contemporary Wall hangings for any room.
Our Celtic shells are delicate and tactile, glowing with colour.
They are sustainably grown and crafted by the weather and the ebb and flow of the Irish sea.
***Each shell is beautifully presented in its own rustic hessian sackcloth.***
These shells are 100% organic and may vary slighty in size and colour than the actual item shown. Likewise, the artwork and colour may vary slightly than the actual item shown.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We gladly accept returns and exchanges:
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
We don't accept cancellations
But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Ready for dispatch in 1–2 business days from Europe.